So, as you know, I just practically started my blog this month. I’m nineteen. And, I’ve been reading (book nerd) since Twilight came out in the book world. I’ve read a lot of books, and I won’t have time to review all of them cuz I have to study, study, and study. You know…daughter/student duties?
Anyway, I still want to share with you guys what these books are. So, below is a list of books I highly recommend (that I might not have time to review). They are all Romance novels, either YA or NA…but, always about romance. So, if you love science fiction or the classics, you might not find them here. But, don’t go! Give these books a try! Totes worth your time, I promise
Here they are!
- Anything by Colleen Hoover! Seriously! I have read all her books! Though, my favorite book of hers is Hopeless. I love love love this book so much! Not only because it is my first Colleen Hoover book, but because there’s just too much emotion! And, I am a sucker for those things, so…!
- OMG also, try Tarryn Fisher! This is Colleen’s BFF, btw! The Opportunist is like the greatest book. EVER. (I have a lot of “greatest books ever”, so…haha!) The Opportunist just recked me. The main character is Olivia. And the guy’s name is Caleb. AND OMG, I love Caleb so much! HE is soooo funny. And, I love it when he says Olivia’s name after every sentence. I’ve only read Tarryn’s Love Me With Lies series, and Fuck Love…and they are both great! Try it! Won’t disappoint!
- Morgan Matson’s Second Chance Summer is amazing! I never cried while reading before! But Morgan made me cry with this book. I’ve read all her other books, but this one is my favorite. IT’s not only about romance, but also about family. And, I love my family so much…which is probably why I love this book from the bottom of my heart. You have to read this! It will wake your heart up! It will make you realize how important family is…especially your parents!
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh! I haven’t read The Rose and the Dagger yet. But, the first book in this series, TWATD is amazing! And, though it isn’t in the first POV, I still managed to finish reading it. It was that great. It’s all about a curse and how love gets in the way. Try it!
- The Summer I Turned Pretty series by Jenny Han was one of my first YA reads. I totally fell in love with Conrad and Belly. There are three books in these series. But, the books aren’t that thick! I finished one book per day, so..yes! It is that swoony! I know you’ll like it!
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell! Don’t get me wrong, I love Eleanor and Park! But, Park just seemed so quiet for me! Fangirl is more witty and fun! I loved it! Made me want to watch Harry Potter too! Rainbow is a fan of J.K Rowling, so there’s a bit of Harry Potter in it, though it isn’t obvious.
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart is amazing. THIS BOOK. This book tore me to pieces. There is just too much secrets, and revelations, and mystery…it’s like…SUSPENSE! It’s not horror or anything! I don’t know how E. Lockhart thought of this story but it sure as hell ripped me. Reading it along the way, you will discover things and surprise yourself. It’s a really really good and challenging read. You’ll hate that you love the book even if you hate what it’s doing to you!
- Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight! THIS was my first ever YA book! How can I ever forget it. Edward Cullen is MINE! Sorry, Bella!
- Open Road Summer by Emery Lord is a great and light read. It’s about a star falling in love with a normal ordinary girl. Totally a summer read.
SO, these are my recommendations for the books I might not have time to review for! I’ve read other books like Veronica Roth’s Divergent, and all those John Green books. Even ACOTAR…and I’ll Give You the Sun, and more, but the ones I have mentioned are my top favorites. Don’t get me wrong, I love my other books, but of course, there will always be those stories that will stand out. Either way, it’s all up to the reader! Hope you give these books a try!
All my love.